1 April 2010

Catching up with myself!



A bit late but as 'they' say - better late than never!!!


A quick report on the show at the NEC on Sunday!!

There were only two of us on the stand all day which meant we were kept busy, busy, busy.  A good thing as those who know me will appreciate that if I'm not kept busy I get myself into trouble.  BIG trouble!!!

I managed to get a few pictures of the stand before the show started and also a picture of Barbara too.  We had time for a natter too which was good.  Barbara is really, really good with the many children we had who wanted to have a go at tatting.

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is a wonderful display of tattin! Happy International Tatting Day, Jane!

Gina said...

heheheheheh....are you the whole exhibit? I recognize a very large portion of it as being your work!

deanna7trees said...

I love all the cute little people on the green cloth. Will have to look a bit closer later on today. Off to photography class.

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Thanks for posting more pictures from NEC. It's great to see all your work on display. Everything is fantastic! Wasn't your badger pattern to be printed in a book? Has it been published yet? Happy Tatting Day!

Fox said...

Wonderful display! I wondered, and Gina has confirmed it... LOTS of your tatting up there!

Hope you had a terrific International Tatting Day, Jane.
Fox : )

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.