25 September 2010

Still flurrying around and other things!!!

Well I've been and gone and done it!!!  What, you might (or might not!) ask.  I've tidied up tat corner and tat cupboard - AGAIN.  I spend my life trying to keep tidy and losing the battle big time.
I am working on new stuff and you might see some new things in my shop within the next few days but the patterns will not be available for a while.  The reason?  

I'm not being mean or a miserable old git - I'm 'saving up'!!!!  Yup, it's possible to 'save up' patterns but it's hard, very, very hard.  This is part of the reason I could never ever 'do' a book!!!

The new things will include very beaded earrings and bookmarks.  Oooooh, it hurts not to show but you can jolly well wait for a few days!!!!  I had to - while I was making the patterns!!!!

Here's another Flurry - must say I do like this one.  Oh, I say that each time I've finished one!!!

2 comments:

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I've been reorganizing my craft room (five different hobbies) for the past 20 years! It's amusing to read in my diaries statements such as "Cleaned craft room - again!" and "This just never ends!" I'm now accepting the fact that it will never be perfect, and I'm glad I can close the door when it really gets out of control!

I've enjoyed seeing your Flurry snowflakes in many colors, and I'm amazed how this one is just about perfect in color spacing. What thread did you use?

Jane Eborall said...

Welllll, I guess this one was a Lizbeth plain with one of the gorgeous Yarnplayer HDT's. Number 20 which is my 'usual' size as I consider that to be 'universal'. Well, actually, it was the only size I could get fifty odd years ago!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.