19 January 2011

The bookmark bug!!!

Darn this bug - it bites and bites HARD.

This is the next batch ready to go in my Etsy shop.  I just needed to finish off the elephant and he's done now - see below.  If the critters look a bit wonky it's because they kept being attracted to each other - little stinkers!!!

I promised I'd do the chicken wing doily and I have started but I keep thinking of new critters to make into bookmarks.  I really want to do a sheep, a small cat and a dog but then I need a 'colour fix' so have to make the flowers or butterflies.  It's a sad OG that I am.

Oh, did you notice I'd put Mark's picture taken in Moo Street on my page?  As one comment suggested quite rightly - it's too good to 'lose' in an old post.

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Morning Jane,

They are looking brilliant and taking over now, I love the elephant he's so cute.
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm glad someone made the suggestion... Mark's Moo sign is the perfect addition to your page!

More bookmarks... ooh! Does that mean if I buy more bookmarks, I can also buy more books? ; )

God's Kid said...

They all look so wonderful! :)

bjhuff said...

They are so awesome I love these book marks you are sooo talented !!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.