22 January 2011

Still counting sheep!!

Another day, another sheep.  Baaaaa, baaaaaa, baaaaa.

I nearly didn't bother but then thought long and  hard and had a strong, firm word with my brain cell 3 and told him he COULD do it with a little more effort!!! 
I can't stand seeing patterns that are 'nearly there' but not quite and only because of another day's work and a bit of 'tweaking'.  I've got some on the pattern page like that which I really ought to sort out.  So I took myself in hand and (with the help of my Friday glass of red wine ) settled down to another sheep.

So here they are - the 'not so good one' and the 'bit better one'!!!  Am I there yet?  Is this sheep ready to be made into a magnetic bookmark for Gina S?  Answers on a postage stamp addressed to 'the OG'!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, much more recognisable.
Maybe if you could elongate her body just a tiny bit?

Anne

Sharren - Tatting in Greenwood, South Carolina said...

We have a winner! Sheep #2 is perfect, bless its wooly little heart!

Good job, Jane!

Anonymous said...

Cute. Maybe omit the picots along the back- he seems to have had a hair-rising fright!

Ridgewoman said...

I LIKE the picots...a clean, fluffy sheep! I think Sheep #2 is perfect ~ no more tweaking. Stop! My art instructor (back in the ice age) told me that ever artist/designer needs a friend with a rubber mallet to ‘thonk’ the artist to Stop ~ on verge of overworking! LOL THONK Jane! xxxx P

Karrieann said...

I like the bottom one... legs seem to make the difference!

baaaa baa baaaaa ba baaaa

Gina said...

I love the second one! Its adorable! Thank you so much for doing this for me :) :) :)

Gina S

Marty said...

I like them both -- the top one looks like a sheep in a hurry and the bottom one looks ready to graze.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.