7 January 2011

Odds and ends!

I've put a post on the TIAS blog today so please take a look over there.  

Look what Royal Fail brought me last week!!!  Yes one of the 'let's spoil Jane' friends has sent me more threads and beads too!!!  Thanks Sue Anna.  

I finished the hanky edging last evening and will sew it on later today, I hope!!!   Well it is raining so I've got an excuse to stay in!!  Then I'll photograph it and will put it on the page ready for the pattern site.  Shouldn't take too long to finish the page off - it's almost ready.

Yesterday I listed a penguin and a dolphin in my Etsy shop but they flew out half an hour later along with a seahorse!!!  Guess what I'll be working on later this evening - more critter bookmarks!!!  

OR I may start another hanky edging!!!!

Another on my 'to do' list is to make the chicken wing coaster, sorry, doily that Geraldine showed us.  Good excuse now I've got lots of lovely new threads to play with!!!  I'll add another page to the web site for that.  So many things to do that I'll never be able to find 'mischief' again!!!!!

STOP PRESS - 5 new pop a bobbin shuttles will be in the Etsy shop tomorrow (Saturday).  I'll post pictures in the morning on this blog and will 'launch' them at around our lunchtime!!!!

5 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely threads, looking forwaerd to seeing what you do with them. raining here today, not even day light yet, good thing I have got my tatting and knitting to do.
have a nice day
Margaret

Crazy Mom! said...

I'm so f-ing jealous over the HDT. Want, want.

Make those bookmarks I mentioned.....

TAT19540 said...

Glad your thread got to you. I'm still waiting for two packages from your side of the pond! I just popped over and realized I did my trail tias right! Yeah!!! So glad you like the thread. Can't wait to see what you create with it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, those look so yummy!

There's nothing better than HDT!!

Tatfully Yours said...

Beautiful threads!! Your are the most spoiled girl I know!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.