3 January 2011

Something to make me laugh!

There's one person I can always laugh at and that is - ME!!!

At the 'tender' age of 67 I also feel I'm allowed to do that!!!  So my references to being an OG (Old Git) and a daft old moo are actually true and make me laugh at the same time!!!  I also think I'm funny - not necessarily funny as in funny, funny but just odd funny!!!

So, on New Years Eve the following card arrived which made me nearly pee my aged pants laughing!!!  It was from Georgia.

I cannot go through life without a giggle - even during my 'four bad years' I had to laugh at myself.  The Queen had an annus horribilis - I had 'four bad years'.  Perhaps she should've sent for me to help her see the funny side of her bad year as my four were a LOT worse than hers!!!

Thank you Georgia and all those who laugh at me and along with me - without you I'd still be laughing but very sadly, alone.

8 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the card! Have you named each of the cows yet? ; )

Margarets designer cards said...

I love the card and the wording, no wonder you had a good laugh. Its nice to have good friends who send great cards now and then.
I dont think you are an old whats it, I am sure you have senior moments occassionly.
Have a great day,
Margaret

Fox said...

Udderly moooving!
Fox : )

(the code word today - "foxest"!)

Michelle said...

Dear Jane,
I cant tell you how much I enjoy your blog. I love how very positive you are. It's fun to read and makes my day! And I know it's tag line and possibly automatic, but I love that you always end with "tatting rules the world". You are a joy to us all.

Sally Kerson said...

Does the "odd funny bit" run in the family then?!!! From one silly mo to another! A very clever card.

Tat-a-Renda said...

LOL, Georgia is very insightful, isn't she?
Love the card and love you too, funny OG, old moo or whatever that you feel like calling yourself at the moment.

Ridgewoman said...

Ah, love being a ‘silly moo’. Think of all the good things that come from a ‘moo’. Butter, milk, steak... Very clever are those moos ~ if there is a hole in the fence, they’ll find it. If you want them to go through a wide open gate; they won’t. And they are not udderly beyond jumping the fence!
From 1 OG to another ~ More Cowbells!

xxx P

Ladytats said...

I echo Georgia's sentiments Jane, I am glad you are you, and I appreciate your out look on life, thanks for being you.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.