19 November 2011

Jane's Butterfly


Before I start - don't forget that my Ebay tatting book listings finish later today.  My user name is janeeborall.

Do you remember when Terry Nimmer came up with his idea of floating chains?

Well, Jane McLelland has been playing with the idea too.  

Here is the link for the pattern for the butterfly which is in my Guest Designer section on my pattern page.  I'm hoping she'll show us the pattern for the flower (right side, top picture) too in time.  Clever lass is that one.

1 comment:

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

how does one find a seller on ebay. Just curious. I tried to type in your name Jane but it doen't work. Did you sell all of your books? I love the snowman too.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.