18 November 2011

More fiddling with the web site.

Another session on the web pages!!!
This time a good sorting out of the links page which has now moved over to another server!!  Why?  Well cause I find it easier to use than the other one!!!  

So a lot of links have been removed because they were either redundant or just 'not there anymore'.  This means that I now have room for more.  If you have a blog or web site that you want added then do please shout!!!  Tell me the name you want it listed under (which might not be your 'real' name) and the url.  I guess I could go through my blog roll and do it but I'm easily confused and I might add people who don't want to be there.

Oh, here's the new url but it can be reached from my front page (near the bottom)

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

My brain hurts just thinking of all the work you've been doing on the computer! My blog needs to be updated, but I'm afraid of losing everything again. Maybe I should borrow your brain cell #3 for a while... or is a different brain cell in charge of computing? : )

Margarets designer cards said...

You have undertaken a massive job, I am away for two weeks so when I get back I will have a look at your brilliant new blog.
You can add my site if you wish,
Margaret

Heather of Tatted Treasures said...

Wow, you're going through this with a fine toothed comb. I'd be happy for Tatted Treasures to go on your list, and look forward to seeing the final product.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.