15 November 2011

Snowman

Whilst doing the reorganisation of the web site I realised I need to re-visit a few of the patterns.  As you know this is an ongoing job because when I started in on this publishing my daft ideas - things were very different.  There was no real 'standard' of annotation so it was all a bit 'airy fairy'.  

Since being chosen to teach at Palmetto Tat Days I have been basing most of my annotation on their guidelines in the hope that this would become the 'standard'.  So from time to time I'm going back and doing the older patterns (well, my favourites, at least!) in a more understandable way. 

Here's the snowman in all his glory and re-done.

9 comments:

Sally Kerson said...

I remember making this little chap some years ago, but I gave him away, so you have now inspired me to tat him again. Perhaps it should be called a snowperson!!!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

So cute! He looks like he's ready to start singing and dancing!

Susie said...

He is precious!

Medictabs said...

Oh he's so amazing. I would love to try and make him. I love snowmen!

God's Kid said...

Cute!!! :)

miscellanea said...

Such a cute little snowman. I've tatted one some time ago, which looked quite like Yours, but had an additional circle for "legs".
Petra

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Hi Jane, I have always loved this snowman pattern and have made it many times. Thanks for revisiting it :)

Shirley Burger said...

I love the "new"snowman. He's my next (after I finish my Xmas ones) project.

Margarets designer cards said...

He looks so cute, love his scarf.

Margaret

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.