14 November 2011

Listed on Ebay

I have three tatting books listed on Ebay this week - in case you haven't found them!!!  My ebay ID is simple - just janeeborall!!!  Just go to the 'buy' section and 'advanced' and put in seller ID and you should find them.

I never believe in hiding behind another name - those who are chasing me would always find me cause I can't keep my mouth shut!!!!

Is there anybody 'out there' who's got ten minutes to spare to try something out for me?  Won't take long but I'd appreciate a few minutes.  It's an advanced technique which I'm trying to do for the web site but in simplifying it I may have made it more complicated!!!  That would be typical of me!!!



8 comments:

Riet said...

Jane,
I have some minutes for you Just tell me what to do
Riet the B-engel

Miranda said...

I would love to be your tester!

Josie Passell said...

I'm here with shuttles wound if you are still looking for tatters.

Tatfully Yours said...

Hi Jane

If you like I can help you out!! I know I`m just a lowly old needle tatter but I am just sitting here with my foot 10 inches up in the air! Let me know!

Kelly

Singtatter said...

Hi Jane,

I should think I can tackle advanced technique if you still need any more help.

Adrian said...

Hi Jane

I'll give an advanced technique a go, if you need another volunteer.

Adrian

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Adrian, I've got several people trying it but you'd be more than welcome to 'have a go' too. Can you email me, please?

connie said...

Jane
If you'd like the feedback of an A.D.D. directionally challanged tatter,I'm game.
I can do advanced techniques.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.