21 November 2012

More blue but with pink!


A slight change of colour.  Yesterday was blue and today is too but with overtones of pink too.  

Well I resolved the tidying up yesterday and moved a bit more dust over to it's new home - Nick's side of our 'office'!!!  Isn't that MEAN?!?!?  I also rang the company who have now got possession of my machine and the lass who answered the phone said that it takes five to seven working days BUT that they usually turn them round faster than that.  So, by the middle of next week my machine should be back home!!!

Now that the space is ready for it's return I'll be able to spend the next few days taking photographs and preparing another batch of shuttles etc for the Etsy shop - Sally brought them up at the weekend.  I'm THINKING of letting them go live this weekend.  Any preferences on timing?  I like Saturday as it then gives me all day Sunday to pack them etc but I'm open to suggestions!


9 comments:

Sharren - Tatting in Greenwood, South Carolina said...

Saturday is excellent; the earlier (for us) the better (I'm an early riser)! ;-)

What kind of woods will we see this time?

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty! I do like blue and pink together.

Either day works for may... actually neither day will work for me this time. The house will be filled with family, and I know I'll forget. Well, maybe I won't, since I just said I would.

Let the holiday fun begin!

Orsi said...

It is a wonderful color choise!

Phyllis said...

My preference has been lavender and pink; however, the blue and pink is exquisite.

** jess! ** said...

I ADORE this one! Maybe it's because I recognize the thread or that I just really like pink.

Crazy Mom! said...

I'm starting on a button broach too - some of Karey's Berries and Wine thread with pearls and gold beads. Should be loverly, and all for me.

and my computer comes back today!

Unknown said...

oooh I like the color combinations

Jane Eborall said...

Sharren - I'll be posting a list tomorrow. I can't email you with one as my messages to you ALWAYS bounce!!! Darn it as you're my mate!

God's Kid said...

That looks wonderful!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.