6 May 2017

Round 11 Renulek


Round 11 done and I THINK I've caught up!!!  Well I have, nearly as I've started on round 12 too.

I was a late starter which isn't surprising as I've only got three brain cells (BC1, BC2 and, of course, BC3). This round I decided needed to be a bit 'pinkish'!!!! 

I'm really struggling now with the colours to use. I'd like to finish with a strong blue colour on the last round. Least that's what I'm thinking now but we'll have to see what happens when I get into the wonderful box of very fine threads. It's such fun blending your own colours and I love the subtle changes I get too.

3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

So pretty!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I enjoy seeing the unique color combinations that come with your HWTs!

Ratfancy said...

I need to start another project - thanks for inspiration!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.