1 May 2017

This was fast!


Compared to the last round this one was like an express train!!!!

I forgot to mention before that the two (or, rather, four) colours I used on the last round were a green variegated and a plain green (for the rings) and a deep purple and black for the chains. It gave such a strong look that this time I thought I'd better break things up with something a bit 'milder'!!!

No idea what I'm going to use for the next round (11) but I'm sure it will also be a quick round to work up. Keep watching this space!!!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I do love your color choices!

God's Kid said...

I love all the colors!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

Glad to see you are sticking with it :) I got mad at my thread and gave it up for now :) looks like mine with be forgotton :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.