17 October 2018

Kay's earrings


Wooopppeeee.  Problem now solved!!!  I got BC3 in the right frame of mind yesterday afternoon and a little more research (which yielded nothing!) made him come out of the woodwork.  I downloaded another browser (I've already got two 'on the go') and now it works and I can follow and comment on blogs again.  I was using Safari but now have Opera so now I'm singing my little heart out!!!!

Now this is a pattern I make time and time again. I love making it - tat's all!!!! 

In fact it was a good seller in the library too and I wish I'd made more in more colours!!! Next time, perhaps (if there is one) !!!

This is from Kay who also has given the pattern a 'whirl'. She told me the following:

"Just wanted to let you know I've tried your earrings with buttons pattern....for the first. These aren't perfect, but I will try another color combination and try to make them a bit better. I was going for Christmas colors that could be worn at other times too. :-)"

A day later Kay sent in the blue, yellow and green pair.  Yummy.

Just in case you want to make a pair - the free pattern is here. 



4 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

Glad you can comment now. Sometimes the makers of the browsers mess things up with their updates. At one time I could not comment here, but it turned out to be a setting that I needed to adjust.
Nice earrings.I really like the green and red ones. Oh, I just saw the buttons! I had to do a double take.

Ninetta said...

Hurrah!!!

God's Kid said...

Glad you got it figured out!! :)
Great earrings!! :)

craftie sylvie said...

Glad your problem is solved :)
Very pretty earrings, well done Kay!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.