11 January 2011

Royal Fail!!

Don't forget - tomorrow is the 'kick off' for the TIAS!!!!

I know you're fed up with hearing about Royal Fail but do read on today.

On Monday this dear little teapot arrived in a Christmas card (yes, I did say Christmas card) from - well, no need to give you three guesses.  Yes, Martha Ess.

If you haven't got her teapot book then I very, very much recommend it although sister Sally says she thinks this pattern is in Karey Solomon's Tatting Times.  

Thank you SO much, Martha - this little teapot is destined to be framed and hung in 'Tat Corner'.

5 comments:

Typstatting said...

Just love the teapot, and our weather here has been torential rain and severe floods. I am sure you wouldn't like me to send that your way!

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Jane,

Gorgeous teapot, lovely colours, royal mail problems have been down here too, we get post for the next road even though it clearly says which road, but because it says 76 I get it, now I dont walk half a mile up the road I put it back in the post box and let the postman try again, they even have a slightly different postcode but it makes no difference. I think they do it as they dont want to walk to far and think we will do it for them.
Have a nice day looking forward to the TAIS
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Martha's teapots are fabulous, and I do own the book... just haven't gotten around to trying one yet. I'm thinking my to do list is too long!

The TIAS starts tomorrow? Yikes! I still haven't found all my supplies! Why, oh why, did I start cleaning?

Martha said...

I've given Karey the pattern for a future issue of Tatting Times. Glad you like it.

Isa said...

Jane the teapots it's lovely.
I'm so anxious for tomorrow :)
Isa

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.