10 January 2011

It's arrived!!!

Now on my web page - the new edging.

BUT hang on a week or two and I'll magic it into a bookmark for you all!!!  I thought that idea up yesterday and know exactly how to do it but just need time!!!  I may also make it into a small motif but brain cell #3 hasn't quite got his head round that idea yet!!!

I'm going to finish off some more magnetic bookmarks for my Etsy shop and list those later - IF  I remember and IF I get time (there's a pile of ironing to do first)!!!!

So, the list at the moment consists of - Fandango bookmark, Chicken Wings doily, more magnetic bookmarks, start another hanky edging (for my handbag project) and try and get some sleep from time to time.  Oh, I also need to clean the windows too but that's SOOOO BORING!!!!

2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Sound like you are going to be a busy bee, I hope you get your windows clean and they are the inside windows, we have heavy rain forecasted for today.
Have a nice day
Margaret

Riet said...

Jane,
When you look out of the window is it misty outside? Yes. When you than go outside and it is not misty, than you must clean your windows.
That is the way I do it. You know than you can enjoy the work
hugs

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.